||All About Premium Credit Claims.
AJM Trading Ltd trading as Premium Credit Claims are Regulated by the Ministry of Justice in respect of regulated claims management activities. Registration is recorded on the website www.claimsregulation.gov.uk. Authorisation No. CRM19966.
No Win, No Fee* policy
We offer a Simple No Win, No Fee policy with regard to PPI Claims. Once we are successful we charge 25% plus VAT of the compensation. If we are unsuccessful we charge nothing. So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Our Excellent Service.
We firmly believe that first class service is very important to our clients, and that is why we strive to give the best possible service at all times to you our clients. We understand the needs of our clients and are always trying very hard to improve our service to our clients and we welcome and value any feedback we get from our clients.
Take our FREE 60 Second Test.
Once you take our no obligation 60 Second Test or contact us by email, or phone we will endeavour to assist you with your claim, but only if you want us to. We will contact you to give you a bit more information about our service and the process. You can also ask us any questions you may have. If you wish to go ahead, we will send you a Letter of Authority, and a form to fill in about the PPI policy. You will need to sign this letter and return it to us. We can then start the No Win, No Fee* claim..
With Premium Credit Claims you know you are in safe hands. We simply offer the best value on the internet together with the highest levels of service. Our clients are important to us and we will endeavour to reclaim as much money as we possibly can for each and every one of our clients.
Our Complaints Procedure.
Complaints Handling Procedure
1. Complaints may be made initially in writing, by e-mail,or by telephone in respect of a claims management service that we have provided and that is regulated under the Compensation Act 2006. Confirmation of complaint details will be requested for clarification in writing and logged by the company.
2. We reserve the right to decline to consider a complaint that is made more than six months after you became aware of the cause of the complaint. There may be instances where we will waive this requirement at our discretion. We will confirm to you in writing if a complaint has been made outside the time limit that we are prepared to consider.
3. We will send you an electronic or written acknowledgement of your complaint within 5 business days of receipt. We will identify the person who will handle the complaint. Wherever practically possible, that person will not have been directly involved in the subject of the complaint, and will have the relevant authority to investigate and bring the complaint to a satisfactory outcome.
4. Within four working weeks of receiving a complaint, we will send you either:
4.1. a response which addresses the complaint to a satisfactory outcome
4.2. a holding response, which explains why we cannot yet resolve the complaint and also indicates when we will contact with you.
5. Within eight working weeks of receiving a complaint we will send you either:
5.1. a response which addresses the complaint to a satisfactory outcome.
5.2. a response which:
5.2.1. explains why we are still not able to make a final response, giving reasons for the delay and indicating the timescale of when we will be able to provide a final response.
5.2.2. informs you that you may refer the handling of the complaint to the Claims Management Regulator if you are dissatisfied with the delay.
6. Where we decide that compensation is appropriate, we will review the complaint for any acts or omissions for which we are responsible. We will comply with any offer of compensation which you accept. Compensation may not always be financial.
7. If you are unsatisfied with our response, or if your complaint is not resolved within eight weeks, you may refer the complaint to;
Claims Management Regulator
PO Box 7824
Burton on Trent
Tel: 0845 4506858.
8. The Regulator can review the handling of the complaint and can give a direction on further handling of the complaint. However, he cannot determine a complaint or award.
*Fee payable if case is not pursued at client's request.